Pets are Welcome at Deer Creek
Bring your furry friend along on your next vacation or weekend getaway! Deer Creek has a limited number of cabins that are designated “pet-friendly.” If you plan on bringing your pet, please be aware that a fee of $15.00 per pet, per night applies, with a maximum of two pets per cabin.
Guidelines for Pet Owners
- A limited number of cabins are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these accommodations with the reservations staff when you reserve your stay.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only. Pet-friendly cabins are limited per property. You MUST call us prior to your stay to ensure that a pet-friendly cabin is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any lodge room or any cabin not designated as “pet friendly.”
- All assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
Are you ready?
To book one of our pet-friendly cabins, call 740-869-2020.