Rafter's Restaurant and Harding's Lounge are closed for Dine-In and Carry-Out Service during the temporary closing of the lodge.
In response to the developing public health situation with COVID-19 and the Ohio Department of Health’s guidance, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) will be closing bars and restaurants at all of our State Park lodges after 9 pm on 3/15/2020.
Dining at Deer Creek
Spending the day on the trails in Deer Creek State Park or splashing around in Deer Creek Lake, you can build up quite an appetite. And with a menu filled with many savory options, from upscale cuisine to traditional dishes, the Deer Creek Restaurant – Rafter’s – really knows how to calm a rumbling stomach. Before going home, stop by the Deer Creek Gift Shop for mementos of your visit and great gift items.
When you dine at Rafter’s, you will enjoy a bistro-style menu that offers a distinct and delicious approach to state park dining. Our guests return to Rafter’s again and again for the rustic atmosphere, sophisticated dishes, reasonable prices, and the glorious lake view that accompanies each meal. At Rafter’s Restaurant, we offer both creative cuisine and traditional dishes to meet our guests’ specific tastes. There’s also a kid-pleasing menu with burgers, pizza and mac-and-cheese to meet the needs of visiting families.
- Breakfast: 8:00am-10:30am
- Lunch: 11:00am-2:00pm
- Dinner: 5:00pm-8:00pm (9:00pm Friday/Saturday)
Find the time to really kick back at Deer Creek. Harding’s Lounge provides a relaxing environment while you enjoy your favorite drink. The lounge is open year-round.
Open daily at 5:00 p.m.
- Dress code is casual.
- Reservations are not required, but are certainly appreciated.
- Our lodge, in accordance with state law, provides a smoke-free environment to park guests. We ask that this non-smoking policy be observed in all public areas, including the dining room. Smoking is permitted outside public buildings. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The lodge is a liquor permit holder, and in accordance with Ohio liquor laws, alcoholic beverages purchased off premises are not permitted. Again, we thank you for your cooperation.
- As a reminder, public areas (i.e. upper and lower lobby areas) are for the enjoyment of all guests. Our company policy requires that food be purchased through the lodge and consumed only in the dining room, lounge or private meeting room. Therefore, no food is to be consumed in the public areas. Private meeting rooms are available through the Sales Office for larger gatherings.
Are you ready?
Book your stay with us today, and come see for yourself!Check Availability